Covid Infection Control Procedures 2021
The team at
White Horse FF are very happy to welcome you back to
the festival after the difficulties of the past 18
months. However we are also very keen to make sure
that everyone is kept as safe as possible during the
festival, and although restrictions have been lifted
we ask that you follow some simple rules throughout
1. Please do not attend the festival if you are feeling unwell or display any of the common Covid symptoms: high temperature, a new dry cough, loss of taste and/or smell
2. We ask that all attendees have been double vaccinated and/or have a negative lateral flow Covid test taken within 24 hours of the festival starting
3. Although it is no longer a legal requirement we ask that you wear a mask (unless exempt) in any enclosed venue, until you are seated. Also we ask that, for your own safety, you wear a mask in any communal areas of the Rugby Club, Scout Hut or Mill Hall (toilets, foyer, etc).
4. Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry to all venues: Please use it.
5. Please wash your hands regularly, and respect other people by socially distancing. All areas used by the festival will be deep cleaned where possible before the festival starts.
Cleaning will also be carried out between sessions in every venue. Wherever possible each venue will be ventilated, by opening doors and windows. We do not have The Bell this year, but are singing in the marquee. We will ventilate the marquee as much as is practicable for communal singing.